This necklace is handmade with selected freshwater baroque pearls in balanced tone and size which has a beautiful silvery iridescence with a bit of a purple/gold shimmer. White silk thread has been used to knot for its durability.
* AAA+ baroque pearls: off round, averagely approx 10-11mm in diameter
* The necklace is approx 46-47 cm in length
* Metal: 925 sterling silver (spring ring)
* White silk thread
* Handmade in Birmingham, UK
* Gift ready: comes in jewellery box finished with gift wrapping.
Please keep in mind that all real freshwater pearls are different, no two are the same. Some natural spots, blemishes and growth texture are common for baroque pearls.
Their natural form of unique shape, luster and colour makes every necklace as one of a kind. Each piece can be called your own.